AIRDEC. (we, our and us) operates the website. AIRDEC. is located at 46169 Westlake drive, Suite 150, Sterling, VA 20165 Our contact email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
Other documents governing your use of our website
Availability of our website, We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location; your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or the website will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
Your account details
Ownership of material on our website
Information and content on our website provided on non-reliance basis
Permitted use of materials on our website
The content on our website is provided for your personal, private, and non-commercial use only. You may print or share the content from our website for lawful personal, private, and non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organization aware of the content on our website. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce, or distribute the content of our website without our prior written consent. Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our website to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our website, you must not alter or change any images, media or graphics from our website in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our website. You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third-party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our website without our prior written consent. Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our website to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.
Prohibited uses of our website
You must not submit any information about you to us if you are under the age of 18, or about any other person who is either:
under the age of 18; or if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit information about them to us.
You must not submit to us any information which is considered ‘sensitive personal information’. ‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you or any other person which reveals your or their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information which concerns your or their health, sex life or sexual orientation. If you accidentally or intentionally submit such information to us, you will be considered to have consented to our processing of that information on the basis of Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (USA) 2016/769).
Viruses and other harmful content
We do not guarantee that our website does not contain viruses or other malicious software. However, we do make reasonable efforts to prevent such viruses or bugs from being uploaded to our website. We shall not be responsible for any bugs or viruses on our website, or any software that might be transferred to your computer from our website, or any consequences which the presence or operation of such programs may have. You must ensure that you have in place up-to-date and effective anti-virus protection on your computer or other browsing device. You must not upload or otherwise introduce to our website any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code that is harmful or malicious. You must not use any third parties, software or technology to attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, our servers, systems, hardware, software or data. You must not attempt to perform any denial of service type attack on our website. We may report any breach or suspected breach of this clause 11 (Viruses and other harmful content) to the relevant authorities and may disclose your identity.
Links to other websites
Links to our website
You may not link to our website without our prior written consent. Where you have obtained our consent to link to our website:
We may withdraw permission to link to our website at any time. If we withdraw permission to link to our website and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our website.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
We do not exclude our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, for example, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the below limitations of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
If you purchase goods or services from our website, different exclusions of liability may apply. These are contained in our terms of sale.
SUBJECT TO THE AFORESAID, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (INCLUDING OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS) UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO:
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE; ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA; ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR WEBSITE (FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER); ANY USE YOU MAKE OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE YOU MAKE ON SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIAL; ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS, PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUE; ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL; ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS; ANY LOSS OF A CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY; OR ANY OTHER SECONDARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES.
AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ASSUME AND SHALL BE LIABLE FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES ARISING.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY FOLLOWING OUR ADVICE TO APPLY AN UPDATE OFFERED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE OR FOR DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOU FAILING TO CORRECTLY FOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OR TO HAVE IN PLACE THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ADVISED BY US. You specifically agree that we shall not be liable for any content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US. To the extent that any of the provisions of this clause 14 (EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY) are unenforceable as outright exclusions of liability, they shall be construed as limitations on liability, limiting our liability to you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, AS TO:
THE SERVICE; THE WEBSITE CONTENT; USER CONTENT; OR SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE
IN ADDITION, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
Age restrictions on use of our website
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Copyright, credit, and logo
You agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages (e.g. cart reminders) from AIRDEC, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply.
Message frequency will vary. AIRDEC reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. AIRDEC also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you when we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported, and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. AIRDEC, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
Text the keyword STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our short code to cancel. After texting STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our short code you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that AIRDEC its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from AIRDEC through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Text the keyword HELP to our short code to return customer care contact information.
If you are experiencing any problems, please visit https://support.attentivemobile.com/help/ and submit the form with details about your problem or your request for support, or email email@example.com.
This message program is a service of AIRDEC, located at 46169 Westlake drive, Suite 150, Sterling, VA 20165
- General. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and AIRDEC in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and AIRDEC agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions (“Messaging Terms”) or your receipt of text messages from AIRDEC or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from AIRDEC or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND AIRDEC ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or AIRDEC to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and AIRDEC will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting AIRDEC. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or AIRDEC intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by Mail (“Notice”). AIRDEC address for Notice is: 46169 Westlake rive, Suite 150, Sterling, VA 20165 Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). You and AIRDEC will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and AIRDEC do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or AIRDEC may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or AIRDEC must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, AIRDEC will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse AIRDEC for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and AIRDEC agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or AIRDEC made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND AIRDEC AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and AIRDEC agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if AIRDEC makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to AIRDEC address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to AIRDEC address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and AIRDEC.
- Enforceability. If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.